Saturday, November 18, 2006

What works for me...

or maybe it's what doesn't work for me. I think I have finally figured it out, drugs are great! Now don't get nervous, I am talking about anti-depressants. For a long time I have put off asking about them even though I knew I was needing them. I was in a hole and I couldn't climb out. I was thinking very irrationally, telling myself things I knew were not true. Even worse, I started to believe some those things. In the month that I have been taking the pills I have changed. Maybe others haven't noticed because, on the outside, nothing was wrong, but I know something is different. I no longer dwell on all the negatives I am able to go thru life without focusing on the bad things. I want to take care of myself, look good for my husband, and I like my children better now. So anyway, hating myself, putting myself down, and not valuing me, these things no longer work for me. WOW, what a difference a month and some little pills can make!

No comments: